I have not really heard anything as far as if he has been positively identified as being in the convenience store and if they found the cigars on him or anything... they keep changing stories so I really have not judged so to speak. We know I guess that the cope did not fracture his eye socket for instance and they still was saying a guy went off in the car so how do we know the cop wasnt stupid and discharged his weapon in close quarters... the gun may have hit him in face when it discharged. Just cant tell until more facts are release.

Best Answer

lol gun went off not guy went off...lol

Best Answer

I don't speculate on open cases in the media. Remember that the protests and riots are a result of decades of increasing police oppression of people of colour, not just this one incident. So I have sympathy with victims of racial profiling and police harassment, assault, and murder.

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer