dunno, i ll go find, wait for me

Best Answer

If I can tell you the through I can here gun shots every night that come from the squatter camps not to close to where I live. But I honestly feel sorry for the woman and kids that is living in that conditions.

Best Answer

yes, san diego p.d., don't reac for anything or they will empty the clip.

Best Answer

The odd farmer type ,.although a few months back i had to seek and advise a coupla bushwalkers to stop shooting in the National Park...Otherwise no...Maybe 2 or 3 peeps shot dead in the last 5 years within 100 miles. Thats pretty minimal.

Best Answer

No. Not exactly.

Best Answer

sometimes in the distance..gun club and farmers

Best Answer

not in newy. our crims are small time. (exclude bikie bizness)

Best Answer

Small town and not worth shooting - lol

Best Answer

end of the line. far far from mr. Big lol :)

Best Answer

no live in the hills, lots of roosters, horses, dogs and sheep making a racket, but no guns, thank god.

Best Answer

we used to have a guy that fired his shotgun off all of the time but the county put him on medication and the police took his guns....

Best Answer

My neighborhood is having huge problems with hunters, one was shooting at a deer on my property, 5 feet from my house!

Best Answer

nothing like that in Brisbane

Best Answer

Deer hunters drive me crazier.

Best Answer

I live on a farm so yes, and I join them.

Best Answer

Yes Ned,it's happening here, as you describe,and a LOT more violence besides,but I don't live near the main bad areas.

Best Answer