who dwells behind bars and slips in and out talking and pretending...Are you certain you have none? They have limited time and are most clever. Seemingly your buddy. Just concerned...Cannot mention names....Do BE CAREFUL!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 13 Answers Jul 10, 2012

i will never meet anyone here so i dont need to eb that careful , the worse they can do is slap me over the head with words...

Best Answer

If that is all then fine. And wolves detect scents and possess the technology now to find nearly anyone anywhere...So running is not a ready and sufficient solution.

Best Answer

running ?im european im safe from the us wolves:D all get bored swimming the ocean.

Best Answer

I know of several that live in Europe. One large hungry one in England. Do be careful of your own country's wolves!

Best Answer

Fangs?

Best Answer

Yes, fangs...You know what they are...

Best Answer

Yeah, people are really Two-faced, and liars, can't trust no fracing one now days.

Best Answer

No. You are incorrect. Some can be trusted. Do not be paranoid of everyone. Some are great best friends. Do trust a few select ones...

Best Answer

sounds like you got one of those critters that i have to hawl out of my kitchen,nothing but a big pain in the butt! now you simmer down and take a big sip of my moonhshine here and it'll calm yer nerves down! I'l have jethro come over there and get rid of those pesty critters for ya

Best Answer

No problem. I am able to handle them quite well alone. Jethro had best stay near you...You need him more than me.

Best Answer

well ok just tryin to help ...sorry about your critter problem

Best Answer

Not presently a problem. And I thank you kindly.

Best Answer

I honestly don't care - I'm not even sure who 90% of them are, and the remaining 10% are the usual bunch of reprobates (you know who you are!). I don't even know the difference between being someone's circle means - not enough hours in the day to be bothered to find out.

Best Answer

I hope that your lack of concern will help you. Really, I do...

Best Answer

Thanks for the warning.....noted. I keep my circle very small for that reason. It sounds as if you have experienced negativity, and my heart goes out to you......

Best Answer

Negativity, kathieredart, I CAN handle. Heinous people is a whole different story...But I am getting better at weeding them out. When they join other circles, I warn people. What they do is their own business. People who know me know I do not lie. So I hope they listen carefully...I know you would...

Best Answer

Help with exposing the " unsavories" is a nice thing to do for those you care about......

Best Answer

I do...

Best Answer