veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 21 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

NONE .... Sad commentary on life these days ...

Best Answer

tell me about it

Best Answer

As Mohammed Ali once said "I know a lot of people but can count my friends on one hand". We've shared good and bad times, laughed our sadness away and been shoulders to cry on. Love them.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Yes I do, and most of them are female. I've always had a very healthy 'love' of women and the company they can be. Women are amazing and are definitely the fairer sex. I adore. :}

Best Answer

awwww thnx:)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yeah, only 2.

Best Answer

5 of them

Best Answer

3 of them, I've known them all for quite a few years in time and they are among the rare few of people in my life who never sought to hurt me.

And its always a blast to see them!

Best Answer

2-3 haha

Best Answer

Why does this matter to you? And why does it matter how many? Friendship isnt about how it came about or how many you have or even if you live near each other...this is what is wrong with society....I couod have one good friend and be content...so could the rest of the world if they stopped keeping score

Best Answer

***** if you have a problem with my question then why tha **** are you bothering to answer?! this is experience project and on here people post all sorts of questions. hop off you bitter *****. nobody is keeping score! that was not the intention of my question. you are paranoid! now i am blocking you psycho *** for getting smart with me

Best Answer

Minx, the lady was merely asking a question, that's all...she wasn't passing any judgement. :}

Best Answer

What other kind of friends are there?

Best Answer

phony ones

Best Answer