I've been dreaming a lot about jewelry and high school colleagues! I also dream about cats frequently.
MissNN MissNN 26-30, F 10 Answers Jun 29, 2012

Mostly of me turning into characters from my favorite shows and movies as well as reoccuring animals such as koalas, and certain types of fish.

Best Answer

I often dream that I am in school...either high school or college. But they are different settings from the schools that I attended. Sometimes a familiar face is in there, but often enough, the cast is unfamiliar. Sometimes I will revisit a house or some other place I've been to before in a dream. More and more, my dreams are becoming more detailed and getting longer and more involved. It's a bit bizarre to me, and I'm thinking it's one of the reasons I no longer get a good night's sleep.

Best Answer

I often dream about tornadoes and my teeth falling out.

Best Answer

Walking through my high school, first day, trying to find the office so I know which classes to go to.

Best Answer