tannedhorse tannedhorse 22-25, F 7 Answers May 6, 2012

umm - first -- i should have used the word "learned" instead of "figured out." <br />
i hate to admit some of my worst mistakes and -- it's personal, but i've put so much of myself out here anyhow, so:<br />
i was in school, on my way from one class to another and taking a shortcut, crawling under the stairs where something invisible held me up, keeping me from breaking through to the other side. when i finally looked into myself for the meaning it just came. it was that i had to stay on the path that had been given to me if i was to reach my goal.

Best Answer

You think those dreams have something to say?

Best Answer

sometimes, certainly.

Best Answer

Would you mind sharing your dream and how you figured it out?

Best Answer

When I was a child I used to have one - but only if I was ill.

Best Answer

yes l do & its not a good one only happens once a year or so, my mate is sat next to me & then bang his brains & guts are covering me. I try to talk to him but he has only half a face left & no stomach because lm wearing them. So so glad that that nightmare doesnt happen very offtern

Best Answer

That's kinda disgusting

Best Answer

I think he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but at the end of the day these things happen : )

Best Answer