dx2dsquared dx2dsquared 41-45, M 11 Answers Aug 4, 2011

I get angry with traffic, that is for sure. I am fast paced, I can stand being slow and waiting endlessly in traffic. I might even pound on my stering wheel and give someone the bird. I would not however, jump out of my vehicle and rage out on someone.

Best Answer

i seen it, some one came out of his car and beat the blank out of the person broke the guys head and drove off.

Best Answer

It happens. I deliver pizza, and eventually you'll have a redlight change on you for no reason (no cars going the other way) for the Nth time, and become pissed, or get stuck by a rolling roadblock going 10 under on the highway, or nearly hit someone walking in the middle of an unlit road at night one too many times, etc. Today, it was the person who came within a few feet of T boning me while pulling out of a store, because they couldn't be bothered to look both ways before crossing the street.<br />
I used to be really bad about it, but as it turns out, if I get mad enough for a sustained period of time, I wind up with an ear splitting headache. After a few weeks of that, I learned to let most things go.

Best Answer

I had a good friend that I used to work with. Whenever we would leave the yard and I would see him in his car in front of me at a stop light. We would both pretend like we were having a road rage. Cursing at each other , we would both get out of our cars acting like we were totally pissed at each other. It was funny as hell the reaction of the people in the cars around us. This guy was like 6 ft 4 inch tall 300lbs, with a shaved head and tattooes on his head and peircings on his face. He was a pretty scary lookin dude. The best joke was when I was with another buddy heading somewhere and we got stuck at a long light. I happened to look over at the car next to me and it happened to be my scary looking buddy in his car waiting for the light and he didn't notice us. I told the friend in my car real loud "look at this bozo next to us". Right then Eric looked over and saw it was me and yelled F U. We started yelling and I told Eric that my buddy in my car will kick his ***. My friend in my car didn't want to tangle with this big dude, it was funny. then the light changed and we waved and drove off.

Best Answer

Only once did I have road rage, because the bastard was coming down the ONLY clear lane (with 3 other lanes of stopped traffic, AT A LIGHT). I got over because I was turning at the next stop, but I guess he felt like I cut him/her off..... So they drove down the turning lane, just to get in front of me, and cut me off. I was pissed, so I tailed his @ss through the red light, and down the road. They SLAMMED on the breaks FOUR TIMES, trying to get me to run into the back of them, then he turned into Lowe's parking lot. I followed them still... It wasn't until I spotted the cops that I went on my way, revenge satisfied.

Best Answer

YES I have been known to over-react a time or two.. But it was that A**HOLES fault! He cut me off! HAHA

Best Answer

I don't really become enraged, but I do occasionally get ticked off. Especially if something is done that endangers my son. <br />
No...haven't seen anyone rage out. I have seen some folks get impatient and act stupid though. It's amazing how we are transformed sometimes when we are behind the wheel. All of a sudden, we are in a hurry. Little things can get blown out of proportion. Sometimes It's kind of like getting overly excited by a video game. I think a lot of road rage comes when people just commit human error. Yet, for some reason, people assume that what was done was done on purpose, and that the other driver must be a complete idiot or a total jerk. It's odd the effect that driving a vehicle can have on people.

Best Answer