roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 8 Answers Apr 3, 2012

no. keeping secrets is too much effort

Best Answer

I cannot with all due respect believe that you have no secrets. If you do not have at least one secret then you surely have not lived a real life on this planet. According to your profile you are at least 51 ? Hard to believe that you harbour no secret.

Best Answer

i had but when we got married we put it all out on the table didnt want anything to bit us in the ***

Best Answer

That must have been a strong table you were using to take all that weight.:-) Good luck with your relationship. I hope all goes well.
No-one knows the whole me.

Best Answer

25 years and going strong

Best Answer

If you keep no secrets from your soul mate, that doesn't automatically mean that your soul mate doesn't keep secrets from you. Nothing wrong with deciding to keep no secrets from your beloved, but don't think of it this way, "WE keep no secrets from each other." Sometimes when we are completely open and honest with someone, we believe we have made a sort of "deal" with that person and so we think that the honesty must go both ways. It usually doesn't.

Best Answer

I dont give everything away, but ask me the right question and i'll tell you the truth.

Best Answer

Yes, it makes me feel like "My thoughts and feelings belong to myself".<br />
I never give my whole pie!

Best Answer

If it was a secret I wouldn't tell a sole I'd keep it to myself then I no it would never get out , and if any one asked me to keep a secret it would go with me to my grave unless mind as long as it wasn't life threatening

Best Answer

There should be no secrets if you truly love your soul mate

Best Answer