I hope not, living for someone is a much better sentiment

Best Answer

Nobody loves me that much hehehe but I am willing to die (if needed) for the sake of my two kids whom I love so much.

Best Answer

My husband, and my parents ... I would do the same for them.

Best Answer

I think my mom would die for me. I know I'd do it for her.

Best Answer

I think I do.

Best Answer

Yes, but I don't want them to waste their life for me.

Best Answer

I don't think I do... That's actually sad when you think about it. I would die for them but it feels like they would forget what I did as soon as I was gone.

Best Answer

i dont know. i think my parents or my boyfriend. i would definitely die for them before they died for me. and my daughter. shes 5 months old. anyone thats younger than me definitely deserves life more than me cuz they need more time on earth.

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

I sure hope not. As I am the eldest member of my family, I am willing to die for anyone of them, but do not want any of them to die for me.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Tough one actually, but the children. It just would be sad to die for them and they live without their mom. People don't think about that one too often.

Best Answer

yea i agree. i need to stay alive to protect my baby. but what if someone kidnapped u and one of ur kids and they said they were gonna kill one of u and u had to choose?

Best Answer

Honestly I hope I never have to cross that bridge cuz I have no idea what I would do.

Best Answer

He already died, it was Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

hell no, i dont even have someone that would live with me

Best Answer

Yes. You! ;)

Best Answer

Nope I sure dont but there are plenty who would like to see me die

Best Answer

I would not want them to die for me at all

Best Answer

Just Jesus. And He did it too! But not just for me, but for everyone! <br />
“There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” (Jn. 15:13)

Best Answer

Don't think so...

Best Answer

No

Best Answer