LydiaRia LydiaRia 51-55, F 12 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Politics

Yes, never did like her husband & pleased he suffered the "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"! :-)

Best Answer

Yes, her husband proved to be a total love rat who had an affair with a younger woman behind her back, whilst using his marriage as campaign propaganda. Then when the affair came out he dumped his wife and the mother of his chldren for his mistress. I certainly have no sympathy at all for him. And I do know what it feels like to feel utterly betrayed and to want to get your revenge. Vicky Pryce had the opportunity to get her revenge and I don't blame her at all for taking it. I would have done the same in her shoes! And it was beautifully effective, destroying the political career of the man who so betrayed her, and probably sending him to prison.<br />
I hope she gets off lightly. Her original crime, like his, was to lie about who was driving when caught speeding. But, unlike him, she has since told the truth to the courts throughout - HE is the one who has lied repeatedly, and thereby cost the taxpayer a fortune.

Best Answer

I have none for her at this time as I have no idea who she is even.

Best Answer

Not a bit<br />
She is a very clever woman who knew what she was doing<br />
Some sympathy that her husband has dumped her though

Best Answer

None.

Best Answer

yes I do, but I still think she is guilty but she should have a suspended sentence

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer