No, I think children are getting dumber thanks to parents who don't care to do their jobs parenting and pawn their children off onto social media, the internet, television, etc.

Best Answer

I think so, too.

Best Answer

I believe children are very smart it is what you do with that ,that I think makes a difference I am often surprised what they come up with so very young.

Best Answer

No. Everyone thinks the generation after them is stupid. I'm starting to think the generation before me was stupid. It's not like they've done a great job with the planet and economy.

Best Answer

Yes, but not because of social media. Because of a large number of vectors, a large one being consumerism having corrupted a sense ofnwhats valuable in a socialmsystem, but theres a large number ofnfactors. Dumb and ethically compromised.N

Best Answer

no, I think it is the diminishing level of education and the time parents put into their children.

Best Answer