Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 13 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in WTK

Yes I do, I work with 2 year olds 6 days a week, I can't rest unless I have noise. I put on Nick at night, and watch/ sleep to old sit coms. For some reason quietness makes me nervous.

Best Answer

always. if i can't sleep, i put in abbott and costello meet frankenstein or kurt russelll in the thing or the relic and those usually do the trick

Best Answer

BIO/ID/ and/or adult swim , we houldn’t it keeps me awake & i have bad dreams that overlaps & interferes w/my conscience of light layered sleep patterns…. I am a lighted meditated rem state etc...I hate when that happens! lol...u know we shouldn’t! Once when that happened I woke up lightly in the last layer of rem sleep just b4 waking up, I heard the most beautiful song & singing voice i have ever heard in plain outer life ever! It sounded like if one could actually hear an angel sing & hear heavenly music (not churchy) that was it! But it's rare & few btw~

Best Answer

Have to have the TV off. I like a quiet room.

Best Answer

Dateline ID, it puts me in a coma.

Best Answer

reality shows like american idol, x factor, etc

Best Answer

radio instead; it is a must for me to get to sleep; "Coast to Coast AM" is the show, I fall asleep about 30 minutes into it.

Best Answer

I don't want TV in my room and I sleep well.

Best Answer

King of the Hill, then American Dad, then bed.

Best Answer

News

Best Answer