Extract from my inbox ".. so peruvian huh? I knew it. You didn't look American." So what's american..
lizzhonda lizzhonda 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 25 in Community

There is no "look" to be American. Unless you're an inbred redneck who thinks that Murikans are only Northern European Protestants.

Best Answer

That would make American a new race of people

Best Answer

True..lol

Best Answer

i dont look american but i am...

Best Answer

American isn't a look. It isn't a way of being. It is a state of mind. A singularity of conscience that seems to be strongest in those of us born here. Good or bad, who is to say?

Best Answer

Exactly..

Best Answer

American is when you don't fit in with the rest of the world so you're here. ;3 Not such a bad thing. The American people are unique.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that's Canadians

Best Answer

I look Mexican. I've got brown skin, brown eyes, dark brown hair, and when I grow a beard I look Middle Eastern. I would say that anyone who looks Anglo-Saxon could be said to look American. I suppose that besides the looks, I am as American as they get!

Best Answer

basically a euro look or afro american but times they are a changing

Best Answer

No idea

Best Answer

You can't look American. American is a set of ideas, principles, cultures, etc. All humans can "look" American. It's such a diverse category that it can work that way, how cool!

Best Answer

born in america or legal citizen

Best Answer

Which i'm both..

Best Answer