Disclaimers has it's own purpose. Use it wisely ^v^ for your own convenience ^_^

Best Answer

I use to do this alot. I would have to insert disclaimers before and after a statement but now I've learned how to shut my mouth more the older I get the quiter I am getting.

Best Answer

C mon Brooke...we all know it's nearly impossible for women to keep quiet...teehee...but I do respect the effort...now if I could just get my GF to shut up during sex...how's a guy suppose to concentrate with her describing the day she had....lol

Best Answer

Damn it! My day is interesting!!

Best Answer

I've used disclaimers before...<br />
By the way, if this answer is any way offensive...<br />
please understand that my intentions were to honestly express the simple reason that anything could be misconstrued pending one's own perception...<br />
None of my answers, comments, story posts, confessions or blog posts were ever posted with harmful intent or ill will. Nothing I have contributed ad any malice or offensive threat as my motive.<br />
Thank you to all those people that have blocked me!

Best Answer