It is something I do because you never know if that is the last time they will hear it.

Best Answer

Awe, Billy....

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer

Lately when she says it I say "Likewise"

Best Answer

yep I guess its just something we do without even thinking about it anymore

Best Answer

I feel that it's some kind of etiquette. It is not mandatory, but it feels good. If you are only saying I love you on special occasions, then it is advised not to do so over the phone. If you have never said I love you - then saying it as a goodbye over the phone could hurt your s/o. So, if you feel comfortable doing so - then please do so.

Best Answer

Saying it and doing something about it go hand in hand.

Best Answer

You don't have to, but it is a good thing to say. My granddaughter was sleeping when her fiance left for work, and she didn't say I love you before he left. He got killed by a drunk driver on his way to work. She still feels the pain of not saying it.

Best Answer

even though you didn't say it - they know you do love them. So sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Oh, that is so sad.

Best Answer

@ableford yes, he knew, but she still regrets that she didn't wake up and cuddle him and tell him she loved him. They had just found out she was pregnant, and stayed up late the night before celebrating and planning and talking about it. Then he died.
@Aleseth yes, it is very sad. Thanks.

Best Answer

life can be so cruel

Best Answer

:( yes.

Best Answer