BiyaBeyondBlue BiyaBeyondBlue 26-30 21 Answers May 31, 2011

yes,a heavy heart. :)

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
I have a serious love-hate relationship with food that screws with my weight and my life big time.

Best Answer

Most Americans suffer from obesity. That includes "children". We spend too many times at Wendy''s, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, etc. No wonder we're all "fat".<br />
In medical circles --- that is one of the numbers of issues concerning doctors --- how many teen-agers suffer from obesity. I see it every day. Why? Because, I, too, vist the "fast food" restaurants.<br />
IF I listened to the "yuppies" --- I'd be eating seaweed, grass, barks and twigs for all meals.<br />
YUKK. I'll continue to go to my fast-food restaurants and die earlier than I should have.<br />
I THINK it's called "quality of life". I'll die sooner than the yuppies --- except, I'll have a smile on my face when I go,. They? Let them live to be 90 ---- and who cares about them, anyway?

Best Answer

are you justifying eating fast food?

Best Answer

No im just the right weight for my height.

Best Answer

How NICE for you. Tell me your secret, please.

Best Answer

yes, i have actual weight issues, as well as mommy issues and daddy issues :P

Best Answer

i have issues alright, i'm don't weigh enough!

Best Answer

You don't? Try McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King. That's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't worry --- you'll SOON get up to the weight you want. Trust me.

Best Answer

I'm thin

Best Answer

How NICE for you. As I replied earlier ---- please tell me your secret.? Perhaps, like Michelle Obama, you can give us beauty secrets. I, too, want to be thin.

Best Answer

I use to be fat but then I got sick (ulcer) and lost the weight, I try to eat healthish & work out but worry that I;ll be fat again. It is sad about childhood obesity though, I just saw a thing on the news about how plus size children's clothes is the new fashion trend-how sad.

Best Answer

My body is either too heavy or my expectations are too thin LOL

Best Answer

That's easy. Just do what the yuppies do: jog 23 hours per day; then eat nothing but seaweed and grass. And, of course, some water. You'll soon be down to 90 lbs --- except you'll be in intensive care, fighting malnutrition.

Best Answer

I'll skip the yuppie diet, thanks LOL

Best Answer

I always feel fat :(

Best Answer

I do. I try to lose it, but it keeps finding me again. I must have some sort of GPS bug on me that lets it know wherever I am.

Best Answer

Nope - just lost 6 lbs. Yea! I'm in a size 8 which is good for me.....

Best Answer

If I was a bit taller, my weight would be perfect.

Best Answer

Yes. I weigh a bit too much (depression pounds).<br />
My piggy bank weighs a bit too little.

Best Answer

yes....need to loss few kilos or the weight issues lead to health issues!

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

I like to think of it more of "balance" issues. If I could balance my mind, food intake, and exercise. then I would not have any issues.

Best Answer

That's easy. Go to Wendy's and pig out. Then --- go to the health club and work it off. It helps me. Try it.

Best Answer