Can you hear our children crying? Many of the youth on this forum are in pain. Why are our children hurting? Do you hear them? Do you see their questions about suicide? Do you notice their usernames laced with despair? Are we doing enough? Are we even listening? Many have lost hope. Do you hear?
OnlyLoveKeepsTrying OnlyLoveKeepsTrying 31-35, F 13 Answers Feb 4 in Community

Reminds me of a song...

Best Answer

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MHZ79InLGRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best Answer

Tsunami, THANK YOU SO MUCH for shaRing this song.

Best Answer

It is tragic. Through our exchanges I see how much you care and it gives me hope that there are some good people here that are willing to reach out. I've met some good people here on EP and you are definitely one of them.

Best Answer

Hey jln! Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot knowing that you know part of the reason why this is important to me. Trust me, though. .. I'm no Angel...lol but I do try to err towards the up side of 'human-ness' when I'm at my best :-). In the past, I've been one of those ppl who is easily vocal about a problem but of late. ...Im feeling like talking and doing instead of only griping about how everything is wrong. I'm also going to repost this question a few times bc I really want some more feedback about whether this issue is important to the adults on this forum.

Best Answer

I dont know what to do.

Best Answer

Yeah that seems true ....there are few parents who sit their children down and listen to what they have to say , what they are going through. They tend to think that children should be happy coz they are being provided with THINGS....

Best Answer

Yes I do help, but when I get a philanthropist to achieve my ambition of business, I can help more than I help now.

Best Answer

Hi again, Amy. Can u tell me about some of the things u do? I'm mulling over whether a sort of mentoring buddy system could be successful here and would love to also hear from Someone with experience in this area. Dish girl dish! ! Lol.

Best Answer

First of all let me clarify u that I m a male. I give straight answers to straight questions. :)

Best Answer

Whoops. Tnx 4 not taking offense. .. as none was intended. At a loss about the last part. .. are u suggesting that I be more specific in order to get advice? .

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I understand. Thanks.

Best Answer

Always welcome.

Best Answer

Thanks again all of you. These questions get old reallyquickly on this forum; if there is a way that you can let your friends who might be interested in tHis topic know that the question is still open, please welcome them to comment. I have a proposition that will cost no money but a little of your time and I'd like to see how many people consider this to be worth working on.

Best Answer

Thank you all for your comments and everyone, please keep commenting. I've conSidered that some may be highly sensitive but I don't know that I am willing to maintain that assumption at the cost of those who are serious. My concern is that, even if the threat is not real, the needed for attention and show of concern is.

Best Answer

Too much of depression all around.

Best Answer

I did read that some teenagers like to fake depression, because for the most part they are already depressed, they heighten it. Not all, I'm generalizing yes, but I'm around lots of teens and most seem typical of what I would expect. Annoyed and hate being treated like a kid and expected to behave like an adult.

Best Answer

Isn't that just the nature of youth? Growing up is hard; it is painful. Are we doing too much to protect children, and as a result are we raising weak kids?

Best Answer

Aggravation, maybe. Hopelessness, no. I feel that depressed children don't grow out of it, they just become depressed adults. But I see where you're coming from. I don't think that we are rAising weak children. . Is it possible that society has diminished OUR hopes and expectations for them?

Best Answer

Always like that,always will be. Long before computers.

Best Answer

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. Only serious comments for this one, please.

Best Answer