x777x x777x 18-21 21 Answers Sep 28, 2011

Yes. I expect to have a clearer conscience. Or I like hearing someone saying "thank you" or getting a smile from them. I like the feeling that can come when I feel like I've had some sort of positive influence. Sometimes it's an ego thing. There are times when I like the idea that someone thinks well of me or that I am a decent person.

The question is, though, just because you expect something in return, does that mean it isn't a kindness? If I did something for someone and expected money or a return of the favor, then perhaps it wouldn't be. But I think that anytime we do anything, there is some sort of "payoff", even if it's the better feeling we get about ourselves.

Best Answer

Very well said , Thank you for your answer

Best Answer

most of the time its merely out of kindness, though i do hope that if i need help, they will be there to return the favor. you know? its like a silent agreement. lean on me when you need it, and be there when i need to lean too.

Best Answer

I see your point of view, Thanks for the answer :) Ps. cool pic!

Best Answer

for quest.1 its a yes and a no.let me explain, i dont expect something in return, as in like money, but i do would like for those i helped , to help me back when i need that help. quest.2 yes i do help ppl out of the kindness of my heart, most especially the poor.

Best Answer

i help because its what my heart tells me to do :)

Best Answer

I do it because it's my job and it's not because I expect something in return because to be honest the money is crap. I help others because if I don't who will, I mean how many of you could look after mentally ill adults who can on longer maintain their personal hygiene or food & fluid intake who think that you are not trying to help but trying to hurt them and strike out at you. In this job the best you can hope for is that you don't get hit to hard.

Best Answer

Nice perspective! thank you for answering :)

Best Answer

Yes, i help others not for its return but some can't stand it to pay back. I help people beacuse i love to see the smile on there face. I can't stand it seen them crying for what i can handle. Yes, i help others not for its return but some can't stand it to pay back. I help people beacuse i love to see the smile on there face. I can't stand it seen them crying for what i can handle.

Best Answer

Nice, Thank you for your answer

Best Answer

Yes..I do love to help out of the kindness of my heart and no I do not expect anything in return..I know when I need something..someone will be there to help me out!!

Best Answer

Love the way you put it together :) , thank you for your answer!

Best Answer

If i can help you I will but if I can't I find it easier now to say no. Sometimes I have even helped people out without them knowing, for instances standing up for them, when people ***** behind their back. I expect nothing in return and a Thankyou is always heartwarming. However, funny enough if someone helps me, I always feel indebted to them.

Best Answer

haha I like how you think and I agree , Thank you for your answer

Best Answer

Rewards can be nice, but I am either will, or not. If I expect payment, I make that clear. I will help a friend with just about anything, for nothing. It helps to have beer on the table.

Best Answer

lol blunt I see , thanks for your answer zhafar!

Best Answer

both, depends on the situation

Best Answer

True.. true.. Thank you for answering

Best Answer

A simple thank you that is sincere would be nice. Unless, that is, if I do something with the intent of being anon.

Best Answer

lol nice :)

Best Answer

I help people out of kindness. In my average day at uni I help at least 3 people. I don't seek a payoff.

Best Answer

Keep it up! thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

i like to help others out of kindness because i would like to be helped the same way if i needed it

Best Answer

Completely agree with you :) Thank you for answering

Best Answer

yes, i expect God to love me for it, but he does not, he is very hard to please

Best Answer

Expecting something in return is sure to set you up for disappointment. I help people just to help them.

Best Answer

I only help out of pure kindness. Anything else will set you up for bitter disappointment

Best Answer