maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 28 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Holding a grudge takes energy, why would I want to waste my energy on someone, or something that has upset me? why would I hold them in my mind as that important? no, I prefer to forgive, because then I can move forward, happier, more content, while the person who upset me, still has that horrible personality, and they have to live with who they are.

Best Answer

forgive easily,

Best Answer

I used to forgive and forget but found over and over that this just sets you up to have the person do the same thing to you time and again. So holding a grudge is the perfect way to stop that. I figure if you put your hand out to be bitten by a dog once well fair enough, do it twice and you deserved it.

Best Answer

Grudge ruins one's own self. Forgiveness brings all together. But I never had an occasion either to grudge or to forgive..

Best Answer

I choose to forgive...If God forgave me for all of my mess...and still...He is forgiving me now. Sure I can forgive a not hold grudges... Unless I feel I'm better than God..."NOT".<br />
I rather forgive and love my enemy or those who have persecuted me. I fear God if I do less.

Best Answer

i think things thoroughly through, really, then i forgive ... though many do understand that about me, they take advantages of my quality of maturity, especially in friendships i've had and lost over the last 4 decades.

Best Answer

I try to forgive as much as possible, lord knows I've seeked forgiveness many times, why deny others what I too seeked?

Best Answer

Though I am able to restrain myself to do and mean no harm, I can't forget and forgive easily.

Best Answer

Hey inspiration2, it doesn't say anywhere in The Holy Bible we have to forget, just to forgive or else we will not be forgiven. We are to forgive upto 70 x 7, so how can you FORGET when people sin against you in a magnitude of trespass?

Best Answer

For me it depends. For most people I forgive them but for some people (my abusers) I wont ever forgive them for what they did to me or my friends and family.

Best Answer

I forgive, but never forget

Best Answer

I forgive easily, but I probably won't talk to the person who hurt me again. I mean I'll be civil towards them and talk about superficial things like the weather or something, but don't expect me to be their best friend.

Best Answer

The Grudge

Best Answer

i try to forgive, but not always easy, occasionally i will hold a grudge.

Best Answer

I wish I was more consistent and forgave things easier. Depends on who did what.

Best Answer

I have a border line if someone crosses it they pay the price...

Best Answer

Awwww shucks, I forgive you

Best Answer

I forgive easily, but sometimes I feel like thats a bad thing to do.

Best Answer

i will NEVER speak to you again - EVER!!.......well ok - i forgive you.....

Best Answer

If they are important to me I forgive, if not, i'll hold a grudge.

Best Answer