well it does depend on what was done.

Best Answer

I don't hold grudges it's a pain

Best Answer

Well, I do move forward, attempt not to dwell on the situation that occurred, but I NEVER forget what was done to me and who did it.

Best Answer

I dont keep grudges....its a waste of time

Best Answer

No, not currently but I have in the past. When I start to do that, I have to pray and try my best to move whatever it is away from me, my emotions because I do keep things inside sometimes which is definitely not good health wise. <br />
There is a woman at my job (that ends Jan 6th - I start a new one on the 9th elsewhere), that has held a bad grudge against me for about 2 years over something very stupid.........and this woman is in her mid 60s but she has issues that go deep that I did not see when we were first friends. I am so glad to have to not ever see her again after this week.

Best Answer

yeah.i do and these people have their right places in the future.they are marked.hehe.

Best Answer