DiesSomnium DiesSomnium 31-35 16 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I have one item from every woman i have loved. Fortunately, this is anonymous so i can mention her left hand preserved in alcohol. Muhaaaaaahahaha

Best Answer

I have teddies , cards and letters from my ex ... I just haven't gotten around to burning them yet :)

Best Answer

The more i learn about you the more I like. Teddies are hawt. I want you to wear mine. ;)

Best Answer

How do you wear a teddy haha ?

Best Answer

It's another name for a night gown.
You might want to ask him why he owns one...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Some things.. I only keep what brings back great memories, even if a relationship doesn't work out I think it's good to remember the best of it

Best Answer

Hmmmm, good question. Makes me wanna clean out some junk. Think I'll keep the car though.

Best Answer

It's hard not to. I have gotten rid of a lot of crap, but some stuff I keep for the memories; they're apart of my past.

Best Answer

As pathetic as it sounds, yes i still have an item he gave to me years ago

Best Answer

NO why would you? unless its a house or a car lol

Best Answer

I still wear the bracelet he "gave" me. I actually asked him to give it to me when we were still together; he loves the bracelet so much. And I promised I'm gonna keep it safe no matter what. I still have the perfume he gave me and use it occasionally and I have kept still the birthday card he gave me along with that perfume. I'd rather keep these things and remind me of the beautiful memories than destroy them in anger. I'd like to think our story was different. It never ended in anger and hatred. So why should I be angry with anything. I'm gonna hold on to these things until something happened to them that I have no control of.

Best Answer

Not as a general rule.

Best Answer

I have a box of things from one ex. Only because he is my son's biological father and I may want to show hima picture one day.

Best Answer