I know this question has been asked countless times, but I have to ask this question again. I mean in general, not just in relationships.
Sesi1990 Sesi1990 22-25, F 19 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Community

No!

Best Answer

it helps...grooming and attitude go a long way, though

Best Answer

I think the most important thing is to not look unhealthy (unable to take care of yourself) or extremely nervous. After that people are a lot more accepting, it'll still have an influence though. You might be able to disregard people who don't like you as people you wouldn't be friends with, but it matters professionally too.

Best Answer

As long as we don't make the other person throw up

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Sort of, yes. It may well be the first attraction. After that character is all important.

Best Answer

They do if your looking inside as well as outside.

Best Answer

To an extent. You have to be attracted to someone for things to work. Some people were not attracted to their love ones at first but eventually it happened.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

Yes, they do.<br />
Not that people need to meet the stereotypical expectation of good looks, but you need to find your partner attractive in your own eyes.

Best Answer

I completely agree with this answer.

Best Answer

I am talking about in general.

Best Answer

that is general - yes, they matter

Best Answer

No, I don't.

Best Answer

if they didn't, I would be a lot more popular, get a lot more action, and be much better employed. I'm a great guy but quite ugly.

Best Answer

Of course they do.

Best Answer