I do care, and if I can help someone I will. HOWEVER I do not make their problems my own.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. I think that's on of the reasons why we're all here -- to lift each other up when we're down.

Best Answer

Good answer :)

Best Answer

yes, with correct people only..

Best Answer

I do. I was blessed with some people that genuinely cared about me when I was lower than whale ****- gotta pay that karma back so your kids have something in the bank

Best Answer

probably to a fault

Best Answer

Sometimes a bit too much. But that's how I am.

Best Answer

most of the time yes, today no

Best Answer

Yeah I care about other's problems, I wish no one had any problems, but that won't happen on this planet, so I fumble through day to day working on the problems I can change which are admittedly mostly mine, but face it, I can't hold you responsible for my problems, nor I yours. That's not selfish is it?

Best Answer

No I don't think it is :)

Best Answer

Hard to tell at times.

Best Answer

I try to help people all the time.. a lot do not want to hear honest opinions though

Best Answer

Such people should never ask for them then.. That's what I feel.

Best Answer

I agree... lots of times though people want silver linings and white picket fences over a lightening storm passing by the rotting fence. I personally take the honest view.. then I know what I can work from

Best Answer

The maximum amount my internet service provider will allow.

Best Answer

How much is that? :o)

Best Answer

always

Best Answer