Just be honest.
frankota frankota 16-17, F 22 Answers Apr 17, 2013 in Politics

yes i care it was a deliberate attack on our country by some evil person or people. we need to start caring for all the attacks world wide and all the nations of the world should unite as 1 nation against this threat that has been ignored far to long.

Best Answer

Idk what's staged or what's real anymore, but I always feel bad for people who suffer without reasoning.

Best Answer

fluck yeah . . . I care . . .

Best Answer

Yes, because innocent people were killed and injured on that day...... and what happened there could happen where any one of us live, and that with in its self is scary to say the least.

Best Answer

This was a pretty despicable act to be just "staged" with human lives lost, one an 8 year old boy and people whose lives are changed forever because of a loss of a limb. This can happen at any event or venue where a bomb like that can be planted and hidden. I say it;s time to up the ante on security measures.

Best Answer

People killed, hurt, duh

Best Answer

Concerned that this could happen again at any event although I sincerely hope it won't.

Best Answer

i don't know anyone from boston too well that i know of. some of my family (aunts, uncles or cousins do i think). innocent lives were lost and people were hurt and we might never know why. so yes i do care. its scary when these things happen and yes it happens more all over the world and now they want us to feel their pain. well that's even scarier.

Best Answer

Not in any measurable way. Although I do have a problem with violence in general.

Best Answer

AGREED.

Best Answer

Yes, but acts of violence are so prevalent in the world today....it's becoming second nature to think....''oh another tragedy''?.

Best Answer

Hehe, that's very true.

Best Answer

I guess it'll take a nuke underneath your rear end to go beyond "second nature" Thanks.

Best Answer

Okay, I'm not getting it. What did i do wrong here? I wasn't the cause of the 'terror act' and this isn't the first and won't be the last.

Best Answer

well, I did feel upset about it, so I guess I do care about it

Best Answer

Yes i care.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer