Definitely they do. They'll always express and feel things differently than women ... but men can be equally affected by a relationship if not more so sometimes.

Best Answer

I think so.<br />
A friend of mine shot himself when he was dumped by the girl he loved. <br />
I'm not sure that guys fall as often, or that they handle it in the same way. That would go to the differences between the way guys and girls feel certain emotions or how they view exclusive relationships. But I do know that some guys can fall quite hard. And that guys can be very very obsessive...even to the point that they become suicidal or homocidal.

Best Answer

I believe so. But i am not a girl and have never bin.

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

i think some guys do fall in love truly and most girls just go along with it just so they can have their "happily ever after." not saying that all girls do that but i think some do.

Best Answer

I believe so, they show it in different ways. I had a male cousin take his life after his wife left him, very calmly and deliberately. No one knew he was that distraught, but the letter he left made clear he really couldn't see any reason to go on living without her.

Best Answer

Ask Eminem.

Best Answer

ohhh yeah.

Best Answer

I thought guys cared less when I was younger too. But they mature... I know more heartbroken guys then chicks now

Best Answer

I think it's more the case the guys fall harder. They may fall less often but when they do it's like an all consuming obsession.

Best Answer

Of course guys fall hard.

Best Answer

i think it's possible. i mean i traveled nearly 4000 miles to be someone that i loved, leaving the best job i ever had along with friends and family.

Best Answer