haiyen0014 haiyen0014 18-21, F 16 Answers Feb 27, 2011

I hope not coz only 28 and wish it was over already x

Best Answer

don't think it will be an option, smoked for 38yrs, still do, and have added other harmful substances to the body, guess i will take what i get.....

Best Answer

yes i want to live life to the fullest! and see my son grow up to be a man he's only 27 months old now! and also i have a bright future in store for myself!

Best Answer

No. I have seen enough of this place. However, I am open for something or someone to change my mind.

Best Answer

Yeah , you know it's a strange sad feeling but somehow it's a good feeling too. I mean right now i'm 21 but when i look at my pics in high school and when i was young as in 12 and 10 i have this feeling good and bad feeling together , Good becuase i'm glade i did those things i did before and bad becuase those moment didn't last long and wish it would come back again so i can re-live it. I want to collect as much memories i can which means that i am planing on living into a very very old age. =)

Best Answer

As long as I can take care of my self and handle everyday life, being responsible for my self is so important to me,and with that I would want to live as long as I can.

Best Answer

No, I already have health problems that seem unbeatable. I'd be lucky to make it to 30. I don't want to live past 45. I've seen enough of the world (and its problems) already!

Best Answer

60's should be ideal... cause later its jus being a burden to someone else.. but i would prefer to move on when i can actually move around do some work..

Best Answer

Not in my control but to live my best is.

Best Answer

60+ would be good enough for me.

Best Answer

nah, checked the family tree..........average life span is 63.6 years old........better git movin ;-)

Best Answer

I absolutely do. Life is precious and every day we are alive we are living and learning and helping others.<br />
Old age does not need to be a medically extended degeneration of the mind and body, but a celebration of your life's experience and the opportunity to pass that knowledge and experience to the next generation.<br />
Every day I am alive and vital I can do good for some other person.<br />
Can you think of a better reason to stay alive and healthy?

Best Answer

After seeing my grandpa on his 90's suffer in dead bed. i rather die painlessly on my early 80's . it doesn't matter though, we don't know when are we going to die anyways.

Best Answer