Babydoll42 Babydoll42 41-45, F 14 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Community

There's no need for weed commercials!

Best Answer

If they do legalize, I am totally buying stock in Hostess (snack food) and Frito-Lay (chips).<br />
I used to smoke, but quit, for health reasons and because my brother was in the wake-and-bake period in his life...so I wanted to set a good example. I have only encountered one person who had emphysema from smoking weed...a LOT of people with COPD from ciggies...and while they tax the crap out of tobacco, they aren't trying to make it illegal.<br />
Pot is no more harmful than alcohol. Yes, alcohol can induce psychosis. Alcohol is more likely to kill you than pot.<br />
Nobody's trying to re-criminalize booze...so it's a bit...inconsistent to say the least, to keep pot illegal.

Best Answer

Nope I do not.

Best Answer

I have never tried weed or any drugs So i'm not so enthusiastic over the thought

Best Answer

yes..but it will never happen :(

Best Answer

........ i never thought about marketing.... ok im in ;)

Best Answer

Yeah I hope they do , but not for the humorous advertisements. :)

Best Answer

i dont think you've been down a bad enough path with drugs. you need to see people who have cannabis psychosis before you uderstand. or maybe you need to experience the paranioa that consumes your whole life.

Best Answer

Somehow I don't think they'll need to advertise that product!

Best Answer

You are right...I bet they would be funny.<br />
That thought never crossed my mind.<br />
Legalize cannabis for the sake of comical commercials.

Best Answer