I have heard people say they are registered as Democrat/Republican, but don't hold a lot of their beliefs. Are you a strict Democrat, Republican, or do you identify as mostly a mix of different view-points from both parties?
KayKai KayKai 26-30, F 71 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Politics

Liberal Democrat. The only issue that I disagree with is the stance on immigration; I believe people who want to immigrate should have to do so legally, and they shouldn't be rewarded for "cutting in line", so to speak. I'm aware that greedy business owners dangle the carrot by hiring them in order to avoid paying the wages they would have to pay a U.S. citizen, so they're a huge part of the problem and need to be held responsible too.

Best Answer

Just to add something as I think both sides are equally guilty. Business like tax payers, will do what our laws will allow. So if out laws allow big business to pay into campaign coffers, they will always be able to influence better than any voter out there. I come from a state that is heavy Democrat and I checked, they get lots of money from, yes that's right. I checked on the other side, yes that's right. You can not trust any form of corruption be legal or otherwise. It needs to change. Besides that, if we don't have a leader leading from the center, nothing gets done. I'm independent only because it's not the other two.

Best Answer

Better to be a REALIST...! I identify with values, not politics

Best Answer

Neither, I don't like politics.

Best Answer

If I lived in America, I wouldn't identify with either

Best Answer

Because in Scottish terms, they're both pretty right-wing

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

neither, I consider my self to be socially liberal and politically conservative. I believe in a smaller less intrusive government and greater personal responsibility than what the US has become today.

Best Answer

Libertarian Republican... we're a nearly extinct breed....

Best Answer

I identify as myself, thank you very much

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

I am certainly a bisexual nudist democrat!

Best Answer

I will never identify as a Conservative.

Best Answer

neither whats the point in choosing a side!!!

Best Answer

Independent.

Best Answer

Neither. And I have certain beliefs that would bother the rank and file of either of those parties.

Best Answer

I'm very conservative, but I have trouble aligning myself with mainstream republicans.

Best Answer

democrat.

Best Answer

I'm registered for demo, but really I don't have a political affiliation at all ~.~

Best Answer

I am a conservative. I have problems with the Reps always caving to the liberals.

Best Answer

Neither- one snake, two heads these two parties, same agenda.

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer