BozoBuckets BozoBuckets 51-55, M 8 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in EP

Yeah, I thought that was the point of groups..

Best Answer

That's what I thought too, but I've seen a lot of posts complaining about people joining groups, but rarely posting on them. I'm new, so I joined many groups because I'm interested in the subject and stories, but not that I would necessarily post in all of them.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm the same way. I've joined like two hundred groups already, but I'm not gonna sit down and write a story for every one of them.

Best Answer

Yes. Obviously I have many interests and when I'm in the mood, I write a story that corresponds to the topic.

Best Answer

it does help to join "I am a lesbian" rather then posting that fact on your page.

Best Answer

I agree. Everyone here is so multi-dimensional that it would be to difficult to write everything about yourself in your profile. Although I have seen some who have tried.

Best Answer

Isn't that their purpose?

Best Answer

yeah that and I like to share stories

Best Answer

yeah my groups define me

Best Answer

That's kinda where I was going with this. Thank you for that response.

Best Answer

i have joined the ones that particularly describes a part of me..i know theres like thousand groups thats of interest to me..

Best Answer

no , i don't recall even joining groups but looks like i have somehow

Best Answer