notsure65 notsure65 46-50, M 19 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Hobbies

I judge by the cover then wait for him/her to prove me wrong.

Best Answer

Let's see on EP, the blue/purplish avatar is the cover and yes, I will judge you for being lazy and not picking out a picture of some sort to use as an avatar (especially when EP gives you options to choose from before you settle on a final picture).

Those that have an avatar are looked at for the content of their character. The stories they write, the comments they make, the questions they ask. Basic communication on the site.

Best Answer

Fair enough I will get one put on in the next few days.

Best Answer

Evergreengirl, I'm poking fun at notsure65 because he's been on EP since mid-Dec. and could have picked an avi. Chill out.

Best Answer

Its ok I can take being poked at I don't take it personal but thank you!

Best Answer

I'm attracted by the cover.

I interact with what is within.

I try not to judge.

Best Answer

I judge a person based on their character. Outward appearance is irrelevant.

Best Answer

cover as its part of human nature but i am willing to get to know the inside pages and change that impression

Best Answer

well to behonest with you i try not to do that at all!

Best Answer

Sometimes yes and sometimes that is wrong

Best Answer

I think this question over-simplifies the matter. Frankly, it's impossible not to judge the cover. It is our platform for social interaction. As you get to know what's within (if you're interested enough by the cover,) you revise your image of the whole.

Best Answer

I check for the gun hidden inside

Best Answer

If they have dirty fingernails and rotton teeth ............yes

Best Answer

I get to know the person from within

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer