I judge others by their actions and yes it is necessary. If you pay no attention to the things that people do then you can end up in all sorts of trouble

Best Answer

Well, we all do judging -because we recognize and compare whatever we see. Like.. if you got in your head that hoboes have ripped and dirty clothes and whatever, you will think and judge someone with these things as a hobo.<br />
It's important for us to survive often too or to know how to handle someone -as long as it is not done exaggeratedly..

Best Answer

Every person has their raison d'etre so take your own inventory.<br />
S.W.

Best Answer

It is in our makeup to judge - we judge everyday. It gets messy and critical when you judge someone ugly, stupid, unworthy, etc. The challenge is love them anyways and tell yourself to shut up. Many miss an opportunity for a friend who may bless their life. For women especially if you gut says to flee from this guy - run cuz most likely you are right.

Best Answer

We all judge if we know it or not.<br />
I have been judged as nice, cute but only good for friend

Best Answer

Judge? No. SUMMATE? YES. I try my hardest to never convict prior to investigate. Sometimes prejudices will arise. I am embarrassed to say this but its true.

Best Answer

Judgin an measurin are usually a waste of time.

Best Answer