We all make judgements, it is our nature. We should not CONDEMN others unless they are imposing harm on others, but we all judge. It is part of forming opinions. I try to not judge unfairly, or judge anyone ba<x>sed on race or hair color....things that have no bearing on the values and characteristics that person has. "Prejudice" is Pre-judging, and that is what must be avoided.

Best Answer

I try not to judge people, because I've been judged so many times by people I don't even know. But the only people I really judge are the mean people that judge everyone and think they're better. People need to look in a mirror.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Right on

Best Answer

constantly

Best Answer

I judge people's actions. It is necessary to know how much to trust them.

Best Answer

honestly, the immediate thought is always there but since I hate when people judge me I just completely ignore it and throw it away

Best Answer

I do judge, but I don't judge people unfairly. You have to do it sometimes but you also have to give people a chance. I wouldn't judge someone on their past actions, but I would judge them on their current actions.

Best Answer

I admit I do, but I judge people negatively by the meanness of the things they say and do, especially when it's unprovoked.

Best Answer

I guess everyone judges a little bit so yes, but nothing over the top.

Best Answer

It's human nature to judge, so I would be lying if I said "no". But I really do try not to judge.

Best Answer

of course - many people are dangerous, whether it's because they are evil or just stupid - you have to judge in order to protect yourself and your family

Best Answer

i categorize them

Best Answer

it must be figure....lol

Best Answer

kinda fun

Best Answer