XxDazzlexX XxDazzlexX 26-30, F 18 Answers Jan 19 in Dating & Relationships

God no...but I do Judge people who actually watch how long people are on EP...

Whoa!

Best Answer

No...and well said lostinchicago...those who watch how long others are on ep...that is weird to me.

Best Answer

lol, that is weird, who's watching other people and clocking them in and out!! and I thought my life was weird!!

Best Answer

Only myself. I joined EP because I needed a distraction from chemo therapy. I'm currently in remission. But EP has become an addiction. Giving up my oxycodone was easer then giving up on EP:)

Best Answer

Congrats, stay strong man! :)

Best Answer

Why thank you my friend.

Best Answer

I can relate,to well It scares me

Best Answer

I judge everyone for everything. Even babies

Best Answer

haha even babies? now thats low! :)

Best Answer

nein

Best Answer

nooooo not at all. if thats what they wanna do all day what do i care?

Best Answer

That's dumb. I judge people on their looks.

Best Answer

No if somebodys keeping track of someone like that.That i may judge .Do you think people actually do that ,

Best Answer

Not at all. I'm here everyday but I have a very busy life outside of EP.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No thats not the only thing ;)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I hope not, that would make me look pitiful.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me.

Best Answer

Nope! Who are we to judge others? we don't know their life story.. perhaps they are disabled and cant get out much, perhaps it's really cold and wet out there and they prefer to stay in, perhaps they were out the last 3 days and need a rest :P Just saying there are a million and one reasons why someone might be online a lot and in younger generations this can be even more true...

BTW my excuse for being online a lot is.. I am a mummy and I have to be home to look after my daughter :)

Best Answer