I started growing my hair out a few years ago and now I have all natural dreadlocks plus beard and mustache. Straight away I was being told that I'm dirty, no one likes it, its disgusting and its ugly. And as soon as I started hearing that, the more I wanted to stay that way. I didn't care if I looked like a yeti or missing link or a homeless person. In my life I had decided I had better things to do that worry about my physical appearance.<br />
It had no effect on my health or my personal grooming, it didn't affect where or how I lived (I moved into a better apartment) and I was also able to get a new job.<br />
I don't think I'm entitled to judge anyone anyway. I'll let everyone's actions do the talking.

Best Answer

I have learned the hard way and made a lot of mistakes along the way which taught me that personality is more important than looks.<br />
I still appreciate someone that puts effort in the way they dress hair style hygiene ECT as these are things that we all have power over. <br />
I need someone I can talk, laugh and cry with someone who is honest not to say that good looking people do not have these traits it’s just that they are more important than looks.<br />
I was sitting in a bar in Vanuatu and there was this guy who had to be in his 70s with a 20 something girl on his arm he looked like the loneliest person I have seen in a while what did they talk about

Best Answer

I consider myself a 'people watcher'if I see a preety girl I will look,but I can usually tell what kind of person she is,by her actions and how she treats people.

Best Answer

I see you..... the box 1 Pleasing to the eye nice and square 2 a bit dented corners rounded 3 ripped and ruined <br />
Then the personality ... the boxes start to change...What was a dent is now endearing dimple,ripped and ruined is now silver wrapping revealing lumps of gold inside and nice and square is sharp and unyielding unable to hold the love I want to put in it

Best Answer

I judge first on hygiene and go from there.

Best Answer

hygiene very important. who wants to smell a bad pair of shoes?

Best Answer

I notice when a person's physically attractive, but it's definitely the personality that determines how interested I remain.

Best Answer

A bit of both actually. How you present yourself physically is also part of your personality and personal choice as to how you want to be seen by others. At first, those are all I can go on. Really, it's not so much about looks or personality...it's about what I think someone's intentions are. Those aren't always reflected that well- you can have an awkward personality and not know how to dress or care for yourself, but you can still be a very decent person. Likewise, you can be gorgeous and the life of the party, while also being a narcissistic manipulating jerk.

Best Answer

Your answers are always so well-measured and intelligent---

Best Answer

Thank you Bijoux. I think you are one of the brighter folks on here. :)

Best Answer

I think personality comes first. If a person has a bad attitude or any other outstanding bad trait, their<br />
looks becomes last or of no meaning at all.

Best Answer

looks first, personality later, if there's time

Best Answer

Whichevers the best

Best Answer