Button11 Button11 13-15 20 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Parenting & Family

As a teen mother I am ashamed to be associated with those immature, self loving, moronic girls who think that their lives will continue as planned, and dump all of the responsibility that they chose onto their parents. They give the rest of us a bad name. Not all of us are irresponsible. Some of us actually do care more about our children than our social lives.

Best Answer

Thank you! I totally agree. I have givin up my party's and got 2 jobs just to plan and prepare for my baby girl coming in June.

Best Answer

I'm having my second in June. It's exciting isn't it?

Best Answer

Yes very, good luck & god bless!

Best Answer

I tend to judge the teen dads who make the babies, then pull a disappearing act. <br />
Some teen moms and dads are responsible, and stand together.

Best Answer

Some yes, you have those who have a baby and just give up and dont accomplish nothing life besides living off the government. But you also have those that have a baby and still strive to be successful

Best Answer

I try not to, tho I can't help thinking there's no excuse for that to be happening nowadays, as there are all kinds of effective methods of birth control, most are easily accessible & not difficult to use.

Best Answer

I have no problem as long as they care for their children..and preferably marry the guy the spawned another human with. But hey, at least they had the kid..

Best Answer

I don't think I judge them super harshly unless I know them well and see that they are making terrible choices for their children and/or their own lives. And by "terrible choices" I don't mean even such things as dropping out of school to care for the baby...but things like abusive boyfriends, drug use, neglect.<br />
Mostly I'm confused by them. If that happened to me I would have had an abortion. But everyone is different...I get that.

Best Answer

No. I don't believe age has anything to do with how well you can parent your child. There are women who are in their 30's that are in no shape to be having a child. Financially unprepared, not in a healthy relationship, don't have a job, are not responsible, etc. So anyone can have a "fxck up" and "hurt the child" just like the one poster stated in his/her opinion. I don't group people. However, talking about teens specifically, I wouldn't condone with one trying to become pregnant. Although I wouldn't judge them, I do feel people should be truly ready to have a baby, mentally and physically included.

Best Answer

Yes I agree. I asked this cause I'm a soon to be teen mom.. I know it's surprising but I am 14 &amp; it was not planed but def not a mistake. I have to small jobs and have givin up my free time to plan and prepare.

Best Answer

Good luck to you. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. (: You're taking responsibility, which is one of the best things that you could do. Teen or not.

Best Answer

Thank you very much (:

Best Answer

No. They are teens and for the most part, still children...plus, the teen "dads" are almost never around. I am sad that they are in that situation. Especially for the babies.

Best Answer

Not if they're willing to be mature, finish their education and not dump the kid off on their parents or grandparents. Seeing people in the 50s and 60s running after brats in the store is depressing.

Best Answer

No I do not judge teen partents at all because I was one.<br />
I worry that they picked the hardest possible path but I always try to be supportive.

Best Answer

No because I am the product of one. My Mom was 15 when she had me.

Best Answer

Well I was a teen mum and I am happily married to her father, have a home, 3 jobs - Homeless Project worker, adult mental health worker at a psychiatric hospital and a drug and alcohol worker, I have a university degree, 2 dogs, 2 cats and I look after my dad. And she has given me the greatest teen years I could have wished for!<br />
Judge me.

Best Answer