changeiscertain changeiscertain 31-35, M 14 Answers Jan 26 in Dating & Relationships

Yes I just want to buy them all a Coke

*** by ya

Best Answer

No, there are too many bad people out there.

Best Answer

hmmm... bad?

Best Answer

Pedophiles, rapists, murders, politicians. Do I need to go on

Best Answer

Sorry not murders.....Murderers

Best Answer

Err....honestly no.

Best Answer

what would be your reasoning?

Best Answer

Well it's a pretty big world full of people who don't even know i exist or i about them, how can i love them, if i can help someone i will i'm human, but my love does not extend that far.

Best Answer

so, is it safe to say your idea of love is based upon a knowledge of something in others?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no way I could do that

Best Answer

We are all just spinning around the universe on this rock together man. All we got is eachother!

That being said i could do without probably 80% of the people i interact with daily. People are evil.

Oh but i do love all the animals!

Best Answer

the evil people are just as lovable. what we hate is our idea of those people. our expectations and ideas are out of line. if we dont set people up, including ourselves, with some high ideal, we dont get bogged down with stereotypes and we can begin to realistically explore generational causes for things and actually help others out of their holes. cant help anyone by judging them. makes them and us all the less happy. not too skillful of a means to happiness.

Best Answer

I like you changeiscertain. You seem really nice.

Best Answer

Yes, there has never been a person I met that I did not love.

Best Answer

Or what.

Best Answer

No.........just one woman who doesn't love me anymore

Best Answer

What. Some people just aren't lovable. Killers, child molesters, rapists, etc, etc. The list goes on...

Best Answer

so you would take the position that love is about an objective state of being lovable rather than the heart of the one doing the loving?

Best Answer

I would take a realistic, rather than a philosophical stand on the topic. We love what we love, and we abhor what we abhor, and there's very liitle we can do to fight against the forces of Nature.

Best Answer

ahh. okay. good enough. i really feel most happy when i can fathom a love for all things and people. when i can't, my existence is less full.

Best Answer

So do I. In theory I love everyone and everything. But in practice I abhor certain humans (as stated above), certain animals (termites, viruses, etc.), certain things (nuclear bombs, etc.), and even certain aspects of Nature (extreme cold, extreme heat, etc.). I am still content knowing that my reason(s) are justified or in the very least justifiable.

Best Answer

Well stated.

Best Answer

No, that would be stupid.

Best Answer

it would only be stupid, i think, if you desire to be unhappy.

Best Answer

LOL. Yah, sure.

Best Answer

do you desire for everyone in the world to be lovable?

Best Answer

No, because everyone in the world does not deserve love.

Best Answer

do you wish that everyone would act in a way of which you approve?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Hitler shared this same philosophy

Best Answer

Good for Hitler. I'm sure a lot of people do.

Best Answer