I love sleep.
ashless ashless 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 9 in Community

I would Love to .....lol .....call me when u wanna plan this .....

Best Answer

I love cuddling up because it is so good for the heart, latterly. Calms the soul as well and whatever happens in the mean time is natures way of making things happen, that too is very good

Best Answer

I love that.

Best Answer

I would like some restful sleep. Haven't had any in a while. Certainly not this morning. <br />
So yes.....that would be nice.

Best Answer

yes it is nice but the problem is I only can sleep flat on my back. So when I start to sleep, I just hold the hand of my partner.

Best Answer

I think so, at least on some nights

Best Answer

I love to cuddle up and sleep. One of those who suffers from insomnia.

Best Answer

I want to put pressure and know everything is solid like when you stretch your arm all the way it goes, and duh I want to cuddle and sleep, I saw this thing once where a guy build a mansion out of sticks and blankets, I've always tried but I have a smallish bed, like you need a big bed the size of a football pitch to do it, and little tunnels and slides and a bouncy thing and lights.

Best Answer

I cuddle my pillow n sleep. There is none else at home. soooooooooooo............!

Best Answer