While I grew up, my Daddy always taught my sibs and I to never kill the spiders. I still feel the same way. Especially those cute little Daddy Longed Legs.....I try to find them a good home out of doors...They are good creatures.......
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 88 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I feel much the same way as that spider may mean one less fly in my home .

Best Answer

EXACTLY..

Best Answer

I do have one thing going for me princess as spider stings don't affect me due to all the antitoxin treatments of my service days , uncle sam takes care of his own .

Best Answer

I am very fearful of spiders but I do not kill them if I can help it. I try to find a container with a piece of paper and take it out into the garden. Many years ago, I had a deal with a huge spider, if he stayed outside he could stay but he was not allowed inside my home. We lived like that for a very long time. One day my daughter dropped by while I wasn't home and left a note telling me of the great deed she had done for me.....yes she had killed my friend... :(

Best Answer

it depends, i like having spiders in the house, but never more than 2 to a room, they keep the housflie poulation down and they don't bother anyone. i put them outside if my gf freaks out though

Best Answer

I do not kill it, I let it go. Last year I noticed a GrandDaddy Grandleg spider made a web in the corner of my bathroom on the ceiling. I left her there all winter. Sometimes I would find her walking around in the bathtub and I picked her up and sat her down in the closet where her web was and in the morning she was there. Sometimes I would see her walking around, so I left her get her/his exercise. I took a picture of her up in her web and funny in the spring I had all kinds of GrandDaddy Longleg little ones walking around, I just left them, but after a few weeks had gone by, I never saw another one or her.

Best Answer

Of course I'll respect it and take it outdoors.

Best Answer

Sadly, I kind of just throw things at it and never hit it. Spiders terrify me and freeze me with fear and I cannot even get near them without getting seriously freaked out.

Best Answer

I do not kill any insect in it's original habitats, inside home it is a different story, if I can through out I will do if not I will kill it.

Best Answer

I agree and in our part of the world spiders are dangerous. We pull down our bed covers before bed to ensure they have are not in bed. When we see them we kill them. Wasps do a good job of controlling them. House cleaning and pest control don't allow them a safe place indoors.

Best Answer

I put it outside.<br />
I love spiders and could never bring them harm; Now, if a camel spider came at me, that would be a different story because that thing looks like a monster (because of how big it is.)<br />
I always catch spiders in the house and put them outside, where I know they'd be happier.

Best Answer

i don't like to kill spiders. i'll mostly just share my space with them. they leave if there's nothing to eat. sometimes, i put them out, like when they try to take over my bed.

Best Answer

I only kill the jumping spiders. There's a lot in my area, and they're scary as ****. Other than that I'm cool with spiders.

Best Answer

I usually set them free, let them kill those damned mosquitoes and flies for me.

Best Answer

Catch it under a glass and then slide paper under it. Then toss it outside.<br />
If I ever were to catch a black widow or brown recluse, I'd probably take it outdoors and then do away with it. Too dangerous and they just have too many babies.

Best Answer

We have black widows, brown recluse, scorpions and bery rarely tarantulas. Commonly hubby is on bug detail.

Best Answer

Kill them so they don't multiply. I suffer from aracnaphobia (spelling not so hot. But you know what I mean)

Best Answer

put it outside i hate killing anything.....i did once hoover up a very large spider it was so scary i couldn't even think to catch it.

Best Answer

SMASH!!!!

Best Answer

i kill them... i don't like it...

Best Answer

If it's a wolf spider, then I kill it. I won't kill garden spiders and daddy long legs. If it creeps me out then I'll kill it.

Best Answer

I'll either watch it run away, I kill it if my mom's watching (she hates spiders) or I'll say "Jaeger look!" while snapping my fingers and pointing at it. Jaeger's my cat. She loves to play with spiders.

Best Answer

I put them outside. They help keep the pesty skeeters and flies down

Best Answer