Well, just being in sync with some of these intrusive questions tonight!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 293 Answers Feb 7, 2010

Ummm, no. The vibrator has fully charged batteries in it though. Does that count???

Best Answer

Haha.. You're wicked funny! I'd be too embarrassed to be found dead with one at my bedside!!!

Best Answer

Would you even care then? lol

Best Answer

Can see it on 5o'clock news!! Woman stops Robber with 9 in. Pink ***** in hand

Best Answer

So does mine and a loaded .45 lol

Best Answer

yes I do. And two in my truck, one in my desk, one in my office, one in the garage, and about 7 or 8 in my closet--all loaded and ready to fire! It's required to own at least one gun in Texas, and if you move here and don't have one, we'll give you one.

Best Answer

Great Law. Maybe I will move to Texas. I will bring ALL of mine with me. Goes to show you that Texans are smarter than that bunch of bleeding heart Libs. in D.C.

Best Answer

We'd love to have you in the Republic!

Best Answer

Sound like Texas! I'll be right down!

Best Answer

Come on!

Best Answer

Same in Colorado!

Best Answer

oy, my father carries a loaded pistol everywhere he goes, he's 82, makes my mother nuts, cause he even takes it into the bathroom, like someone is gonna follow him in there...But, it's his fathers old police revolver, and it's never been used, even when mu gf was a cop. styrange, but true.

Best Answer

Absolutely, everyone in my house does.

Best Answer

Smart family!

Best Answer

No but I have a dog that weighs more than me right there by my bed! LOL

Best Answer

I keep a loaded gun in my bed at all times. Now, if your talking weapons, not since the military.

Best Answer

Yes, Our School built a shooting range in 1979. We brought our 22 rifles to gym class on busses and our cars. Funny we never had any trouble! We had fights but we wernot cowards. We used our fists and if we lost or won we made friends afterward. Go figure! We also played mumbely peg with our pocket knives and we never cut anyone except maybe a new pair of shoes or boots. LOL

Best Answer

That did'nt happen to be Oklahoma did it?

Best Answer

i wish you were my wife,im scared to death of guns,even bb guns but wish i had some security,im always locked in my room because i live on a bad street and people cut through my yard alot

Best Answer

yes i do. 9mm on headboard and a 40cal within 5ft. both loaded and no lock to deal with. i also conceal carry sometimes

Best Answer

me also! I teach CCW classes.

Best Answer

No, just the remote control.

It´s kind of heavy, though-

Best Answer

Have a sign on front door that reads.......

This door you are about kicking in was locked for your protection, not mine. There will be no questions, for the dead can tell no lies.

Please have ID, so that we may contact your next of kin.

Best Answer

Then we pray that they can actually read!!!!

Best Answer

My sign has a beware of the owner and a handgun silhouette.

Best Answer

Love ur advice!

Best Answer

several

Best Answer

Yes.................with one in the chamber ready to go

Best Answer

Are you casing my house?

Best Answer

Me ol' buddy: Mr. Smith N. Wesson. Forty-four he is and never gits a day older nor younger.

Best Answer

absolutely! its like a dang arsenal around here!

Best Answer

Yes absolutly. The county I live in is Policed by a reduced force.due to mis managed spending. and federal programs that are mandatory.The response time 10 yrs ago was 2min max ,response times Now take 11minutes +.And they are proud of this.

The increase in violent Crimes in my north east NY county has gone against the average drop in most of the surrounding counties. The most concernnvasions and robberies. They are armed and so am I and my family, We trained every adult male and female to fire a hand gun and shotguns.

Best Answer

Yes, .45 automatic, nine shots. Got it in the service, and they forgot to ask for it back, so I kept it, and keep it in the drawer next to the bed.

Best Answer

7 round magazine plus one in the hole = 8 !?

Best Answer

A Chip McCormick 1911 after market mag holds 8+1 would equal 9 but locked and cocked is not the recommended policy for single action auto's

Best Answer

Sure. And some more loaded stuff.

Best Answer

I am not a *****. So, the answer is no.

You want some, come get some. I need no gun. Serio. Get it, but I warn you, if you have a gun and should ever have an encounter with me in my home or otherwise you had better kill me. If not, you have a serious ******* problem.

I have no issues with killing you, or anyone you know and love. That is the price for even thinking a gun can save you.

Best Answer

**** head

Best Answer

You seem to have big brass balls, but they don't save you when you get two to the chest and one in the "T" zone.

Best Answer

You seem to have misread the question Eric. Responsible gun owners are protecting their family & property wherever they may be, not breaking into people's homes. It's good that you care about your family enough to die for them, I am the same. However we have a saying here in Texas "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer