WHY DON'T YOU? TRUTH, PLEASE! THANK YOU!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 17 Answers May 14, 2012

Pictures of who? Why? Everybody that I love I know what they look like. Most of the time I see them in person. I don't need to have a picture of them next to my face when I sleep.

Best Answer

Okay. Chill...

Best Answer

LG, we love you too.

Best Answer

I love you too. Don't know what is with that wacko telling me to chill.

Best Answer

I have an entire wall of Family members .

Best Answer

Nice, Pas, really sweet!

Best Answer

Their safer on the wall as my chiwawa has a habit of growling at pictures .

Best Answer

Funny!

Best Answer

I have pictures of my exwife and stepdaughters put away in a book and I have only pictures of dragons on my walls and a few of lord of the rings and a large poster with a castle in the clouds with a Einstein quote Imagination is more important that knowledge knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world and on one shelf is a picture of each of my nieces and my single nephew

Best Answer

Very nice...You like fictional things-dragons, Lords, castles....You are a dreamer and probably romantic. Kisses...

Best Answer

I miss you already.....

Best Answer

Who are you again?

Best Answer

Just me, why?

Best Answer

OH ok, if you say so.

Best Answer

What is with this?

Best Answer

Whats with that?

Best Answer

Your silly questions!

Best Answer

I have a photograph of my two rats Prat and Magellan (RIP) who died within 2 days of each other in 2007.

Best Answer

Larceny: You have rat photos next to your bed? You are a bit different aren't you?

Best Answer

:) You know it.. I have Prat's name and date of death on the inside of my wrist. My other photographs (me, my best friend, Prat and Magellan again) are on my bookshelf :)

Best Answer

Do you have friends? A boyfriend? Cause I worry about you...

Best Answer

I live with my best friend of seven years, and my boyfriend of nine months. How presumptuous of you just because I show caring for my pets???? I love my cats too and would have their photographs - does that make you worried about me as well? FUUU--

Best Answer

FOR SOME REASON IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THEY ARE NOT WITH US ANYMORE.SO I DONT.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

none. The lamp, tissue box, and alarm take up all the room.

Best Answer

Oh, okay!

Best Answer

I don't have a nightstand, and the top of the headboard is filled with a stereo, lamps, fans, books, and a teddy bear or two

Best Answer

And two bears? How sweet, Ernie! We should talk-I need to ask you something.....

Best Answer

Yes I do-I have a pic of my 3 godchildren and my mom

Best Answer

Your mom too? Lovely.

Best Answer

Truthfully, I had some lingerie shots done a couple years ago for my husband...he keeps it on his side...I have a lamp and a plant on my side

Best Answer

Nice.

Best Answer

Thanks :-))

Best Answer

I don't have a night stand. All my fotos were taken in a storage war...

Best Answer

some c--ks in c--t *******. (on the wall)

fem-pov angle.

Best Answer

I have a picture of my last cat on my night table. No where else to put the picture!

Best Answer