I keep seeing the numbers 333, 19, and 831; this has been happening for years. I feel comforted when I see 831 -- it's my grandpa's birthdate and also I have heard "I love you. 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning." I feel perplexed when I see 19 because I used to think it was a good number for me, but a lot of things associated with that number have turned out to be negative. And with 333, I have heard a lot of different things about it, and I can't quite decide for myself. So if there are any numbers that keep popping up in your life, what do you think of them? Why do you think it happens?
Brieks07 Brieks07 22-25, F 12 Answers Aug 9, 2011

666 follows me.

Best Answer

eesh

Best Answer

I see 9:11 all the time! I look it up but I can't seem to find what it means! I'm going insane!!! (Well not really but it's crazy seeing it everywhere I go)

Best Answer

I think I came across a group with other people who see 911 in some form all the time - it might be interesting to check it out! =) lol that's good that you're not really going insane! =P But I agree it seems crazy to keep seeing the same number(s) everywhere!

Best Answer

YEs thank goodness I'm not really going insane! xD But a couple people have told me it's a bad omen .. with 9/11 and everything being attached to that number. I try not to think about it :D

Best Answer

Lol yeah....9/11 is one of the first things that comes to mind because it was such a big and tragic event. If there is a meaning to the number that's relevant to you, I think you can only find that in yourself, and not what anyone else says. So it could be a good number for you! =)

Best Answer

Wow I never thought of it that way. With all the negativity toward that number I never thought it could be good to me! Thanks!!!=D

Best Answer

Glad to help! =)

Best Answer

00:00<br />
I figured out it signifies nothing.

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

You're sharp as a tack!!!

Best Answer

I keep seeing the number 23. It was the number of my crushes jersey when he was in basketball i was a cheerleader for his team. I feel deeply in love with him. And he was also the guy who took my virginity and was my first kiss. And now I keep seeing the number 23.

Best Answer

i keep on seeing the number 6 <br />
its freaking me out <br />
need help should i tell someone

Best Answer

I keep seeing 51. I always joke that it means the aliens are coming to abduct me :P. But it started ever since I saw the movie "Planet 51". What does it mean exactly?

Best Answer

all i see is 651. what the heckk :P

Best Answer

For a few years I saw 3:33 12:34 8:08 and 9:11 excessively. I eventually figured out what it meant and it's bad. And that never happened to me (the numbers) before I left a group of poisonous people. Someone/thing was trying to warn me about them but it took me almost 3 years before I really learned about what they were doing. Pretty disturbing.

Best Answer

Awww....I'm glad you got away from those poisonous people. So because of that, are those number ominous too you now?

Best Answer

:) For the most part..it was mostly on the clock and I just stopped looking at the clock unless I had to, and saw them a bit in other places (liscense plates, packages/mail, signs, etc) but it died way down after my discovery and a particular event.

Best Answer

that's good

Best Answer

yes, 11:11 for some time now<br />
but lately also, 21:21, 22:22 etc.<br />
and I'm not even trying, it just hits me whenever I glance at my watch.<br />
But nope, no meaning here.

Best Answer

Yeah, I understand that -- some people say you only noticed certain numbers because you're focusing on them, but whenever you check the clock and it happens to be that number, yeah, that's not because you're looking for it every time, imo. It happens to me too, so I get it. So do you think it's just coincidence or is there a meaning, you just don't know what the meaning is? Just curious =)

Best Answer

I've looked it up some time ago but it was so surreal to believe. That celestial spirits are trying to contact you etc. and that you're among the chosen ones lol. It's a nice thought of course but I don't really buy that. I do like to think that it means that we have the make the most out of our lives while we still can.

Best Answer

That's a good way to think. =) Some of those other explanations appeal to me, but I also have to wonder sometimes if they gain so much following because it's telling people the kinds of things they want to hear. It seems to me the most important is what the numbers mean to you individually and what they make you feel, and that is the road to uncovering the meaning - not someone else's interpretation (although they are very interesting to hear and might help) =)

Best Answer

I've been seeing 11:11 for 6 years now.

Best Answer

wow, that's quite a while to be seeing a number! Does it mean anything to you?

Best Answer

Well.......New age stuff says it's spirit guides trying to contact me. Numerology; says I'm about to graduate to another level (??)

Best Answer

That's interesting; what do you think of that?

Best Answer