DreamingbyDay DreamingbyDay 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 6 in Community

Yes I keep mine

Best Answer

I keep my beliefs until I find a better theory to work with, i don't hold pigheadly to a stupid belief, but I do not give up on a view at the first challenge.

Best Answer

I always stay true to my beliefs. I do not respect persons above the truth.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. If it were just about people feeling different then yeah that's easy but if it turns violent then I can see where one would have to hide it to survive.

Best Answer

I think of myself more as a mirror, most of the time. People tend to see what they want to see... Would that be chameleon-like?

Best Answer

No, a 'chameleon' would willing change to match those around them (to better fit in)... You can't help what people see, as long as you stay true to you,

Best Answer

Maybe the chameleon believes in fitting in... and so does not change his/her beliefs? Is it even possible to not be yourself? I understand about self-betrayal etc. but isn't self-betrayal also an action taken by self? Cannot such an action occur even if every effort is made to avoid it? ie. not strong enough to avoid it?

Best Answer

Hmmm... Touché!

Best Answer