KassieKat KassieKat 46-50, F 6 Answers Mar 22, 2012

I've met a few people in real life that I originally met online, and there are a few more that I wouldn't mind getting together with for a cup of coffee or dinner sometime. My best friend is also a member of EP, and we talk to each other on here about as often as we do in other ways. Just depends on what's going on that day.

Best Answer

I think it's wonderful that you and your best friend have EP in common. I'm sure it's nice to expand outside the cyber walls into real life. Thanks for commenting. :)

Best Answer

a lady call me friend for long time here in EP but i never see her face or not sure who it is ,i am getting disappointed if she is really a friend and why she is hiding her pic from me.

Best Answer

Nope, I incorporate all friendships into my life. Some I have met, some I won't ever meet. We game, so that translates to we have met several of the people we have gamed with or are currently still playing with :) I am much more careful and cautious with people outside our gaming friends, but chat with several of them on the phone, messenger, email and/or the social network site we use. :)

Best Answer

It's always wise to be careful and cautious...but I do believe that some friends I've met online first...are definitely worth meeting and exploring a friendship with in real life. Thanks for commenting. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Interesting question, actually... yes and no. There are a handful of people on EP that I'd meet in real life, and if I thought enough of them enough to meet up, I'd have no problem introducing them to my friends and vice versa. Only my best friend knows that I write on EP. (Actually.. I know my EP friends would love him, I should try to get him here, hmm...)

Of course..my online friends would have to SHUT UP with what they know about me from EP.... in otherwords: "Oh, um...we met at Starbucks" ;-p

Best Answer

I completely understand...so I will definitely remember the code word "Starbucks" if we ever run into each other in real life. LOL! Thanks for commenting. :)

Best Answer

LOL.... most excellent! I will practice saying it ;-)

Best Answer

Yes , in fact my real life friends don't even know about this side of me. I've never actually met an online friend face to face but that would be fun because some of them know a lot more about me and they've definitely seen more of me !!

Best Answer

I think a lot of us feel like our online friends knows us better than our real life friends. I guess it's because we feel a bit more empowered behind our computer screens. Thanks for commenting. :)

Best Answer

Yes. Because some in the "real world" find this arena to be some manner of competition for attention. I don't agree, but that's their perception so I keep them separate.

Best Answer

*laugh* Well...I think EP operates a bit differently than some other social sites. At least that's what I've heard. *smile* I prefer to keep a low profile and hang with good friends myself. Other people like more attention...which is totally fine...but not really my cup of tea. :)

Best Answer