PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I always kiss with my eyes shut, I would think it was weird and i would feel ackward if someone kissed me with their eyes open! I enjoy both embraces and kisses!

Best Answer

Good!

Best Answer

I usually close my eyes, but kissing without breaking eye contact is really intense. It can be difficult to pull off (can't tilt your head too much) but it's wonderful if you manage it. When I'm really down I prefer a hug and a kiss on the forehead to a kiss on the lips.

Best Answer

Nice. Absolutely. Thanks!:)

Best Answer

i kiss most of the time with my eyes closed but i open them to see my lover kissing me...he too does that...

Best Answer

Good. Thank you for honouring me by going back this far.

Best Answer

Both. I close.. then curiosity gets the best of me cause my mind is always going so I have to see what he is doing and I open up only for a sec then close them again..lol

Best Answer

I like that. I like to see the passion and sweetness in Foreverman's eyes....So I keep mine open at times!

Best Answer

Well I kiss with my eyes closed because most men think that when women open there eyes while kissing them that mean they don't really enjoy the kiss.Hope this advice helps you.

Best Answer

Ha! I need no kissing advice! Do you not like to see the passion in a man's eyes when he kisses you? I do...

Best Answer

Getting older I close my eyes more often as well as turning the lights off.

Best Answer

You know we need to appreciate our bodies. They are unique. Not ugly. They have been through a lot: accidents, childbirth, and all the things that make us who we are! Candle light becomes everyone! And the darkness makes it fun cause you have to search. For me it is fun as I need glasses to see anything past 6 inches....And NO I do not mean that! Cripes!

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

Closed, I don't know why.<br />
I like embraces but not only from very few people.

Best Answer

That is fine.

Best Answer