I agree with mcatalina82. I believe in biorhythms all the way; sometimes practicing my bass guitar goes really well, and other times it does not. Sometimes I'll even start to feel sad or angry without a reason, or really happy and energetic.

Best Answer

I think its time people stop judging others on thier orientation and who they spend thier private lives with. What happens between two or more consenting people and or various inamate ob<x>jects is none of anyone elses business and should not be a basis for discrimination.

Best Answer

Right on!

Best Answer

Are you answering my question?

Best Answer

Well, I was saying "Right on!" to pinkyy2001. But, like I said, I believe it is just your biorhythm.

Best Answer

I don't know a lot about biorhythms except that they correspond with emotional, mental, and physical well-being and that they fluctuate. There is research out there that supports the validity of biorhythms and there is also research that does not support them. It is possible that biorhythms do have some influence on us.

Best Answer