Yes, and I can't help but think about George Carlins's talk about the planet when I read about it.<br />
Do you know about the fish that are evolving resistance to the pollution in the Hudson river?

Best Answer

I seriously doubt that they are building resistance to pollution. Years ago I worked off the coast of Alaska as a commercial fisherman, fishing Crab, Salmon, Cod and Halibut I personaly pull sea life on a regular bases. I was shocked to find fish covered with cancer sores. Governments want the peoples to remain blind to the truth.

Best Answer
Best Answer

heard about this on NPR recently...did not know about it at all, and now the tsunami trash is headed to NA...wow! I thought they said the garbage patch is as long as the state of CA?

Best Answer

And as big as the state of Texas and who knows how deep it is ?

Best Answer

*places hands over ears* Lalalalalalala

Best Answer

That's really lame

Best Answer

I agree, just reflecting common consensus, but do we still buy plastic?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Yes. Rather shocking.

Best Answer

Its really dishearting... I'm an international environmental safety officer and I'm saddened to the point of tears because its the whole entire planet.

Best Answer

I think so too. I am really starting to hate plastic, even if it's recyclable. The thing is, the problem has been allowed to go for so long, where would we even start to clean it up? Why do people in the know just let things go and go and go......thing is, I'm part of the system and the problem, and I don't know how else to live.

Best Answer

I had to leave for awhile to try and put some things into perspective. So what I did was I went and wrote a letter to the Presidential candidates and then returned and started a group here on EP its called "I wrote a letter to the Presidential Candidates" and titled it " Time is running out." I figure that would be better than covering my ears or sticking my head in the sand.

Best Answer

Yes I do!! Believe its bigger than the UK !!!

Best Answer

yep its got australia on one side america on the other and any sane man should be getting out of either

Best Answer

¿ What ?
any sane man should be getting out of either " What do you mean by that "
Where is anyone going to run too its global the whole entire planet!!!

Best Answer

the garbage patch maybe. I said sane man, as in male.

Best Answer

You still don't make sense.

Best Answer