nobody know abt themself niether can trust ....its what we have to explore within ourself throughout ur life till u die

Best Answer

Yes I do know myself and am comfortable with who I am. I think feeling good about yourself comes with age and maturity, and lots of soul searching. I do trust myself as well, I think they go hand in hand. While it did take time to get this point, it's worth it...when you respect yourself it shows and people are content around you, genuinely enjoy your company. Fear is gone too...fear of new social situations..or public speaking, new employment positions..etc.

Best Answer

i don't know myself. trusting myself only happens when i'm not thinking about the consequences after the work. but i NEVER trust myself in intense situations since i know that i don't have the skills to do it. maybe except in critical thinking problems and chess.

Best Answer

Yes i trust myself ,it took some time and inner searching ,but the key for me is awarness ,to prevent self centred choices ..these days i let my conscious be the guide.

Best Answer

Great answer...especially the "it took some time and inner searching.."

Best Answer

i know probably about 90% of myself ,there are times when i suprise myself still about i react to a situation or things i say or think.<br />
i do trust myself normally and so do other people which i think is important,but certain circumstances with certain people then i would not trust myself<br />
mike

Best Answer

I trust only my self, God and UNiverse

Best Answer

i don't trust anyone else :)

Best Answer