'Maus' by Art Spiegelman, parts 1 &2(his 'prisoner from the hell planet' is short but good, and contained within Maus'), Alan Moore's 'From Hell' The series 'V for Vendetta' (movie does it justice) the 'Witchblade' series, a little standalone graphic novel that I read called "A History of Violence' really f-cked me in the head, and a great series called "Bone'

Best Answer

Out of those I've only read V for Vendetta, which I LOVED. If any of your suggestions are somewhat like that story, I'll probably read them. Thanks for the titles! :)

Best Answer

'Maus' is two stories intertwined, the author's relationship with his father, and his father's story of being a polish jew in auschwitz
'From Hell" is about jack the ripper, 'history of violence' is a...well, a mindf-ck, Witchblade is about a female cop who inherits a magical gauntlet for saving the world, and 'Bone" is a really weird cartoony styled story that goes way way deeper than the simplistic art suggests. I'm a comic Artist/Writer, btw. I'm writing my own story, which I won't describe here....you're welcome...that's only a few off the top of my head...oh! "Last Blood". It's an online comic. Vampires, zombies, the last of humanity...awesome.

Best Answer

Winnie the Pooh

Best Answer

d'aww~ I should read that.

Best Answer

It is always full of simple, sweet and spiritual thoughts. The Tao Of Pooh is a great book.

Best Answer

LOL...awesome :-)

Best Answer

I've read the Tao of Pooh and the Te of Piglet and loved them both! Now I've got to find "Cooking with Pooh"~

Best Answer

Well, if you don't mind homosexuality, the comic book 'Circles' has a really nice message in every issue : ) It's mostly about problems relating to growing up homosexual in the years 70 to the present, but it's good stuff! I love it. The characters are awesome too.

Best Answer

I tried googling it and got a lot of furries... I don't mind reading about that subject, I just can't stand furries......

Best Answer

Hahaha xD Then I guess it's a bust! The characters are furries, but that's to protect the identity of the authors because it's about their life experiences, I think : P Oh well, sorry I couldn't have been of help!! There are a lot of webcomics that deal with big issues though so you should look into those : )

Best Answer

Sorry, that's pretty cool though that they're using their life-experiences.

Best Answer