...I said to her, "I like Adele, do you? She said, "Nah!, she's overplayed". Maybe it is true about Adele, but she's fabulous! I was showing a co-worker my new gloves, K it all, butts in and said, "I would never wear those, ugh"! I could go on, but you get the idea. Yawn!! I just got drained thinking about her.
Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 12 Answers Apr 17, 2012

I wish they would ______

Best Answer

OMG I just got rid of one of those after a 6 year friendship... It became very draining & pointless, so I have no more open doors for this person & I am happier for it.

Best Answer

some people just like to argue, debate is there favorite form of interaction, or maybe she just wants to get on your last nerve. btw when I think of apple I think of computers.

Best Answer

Well it sounds like she knows it all cuz Adele is overplayed and I wouldn't wear those gloves either :)

Best Answer

That is the type of person that paint ball guns were made for. :D

Best Answer

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Best Answer

hhmm.. nope. I do know someone whole simply disagrees with me just to make life as argumentative as possible.. is that the same thing?

Best Answer

Same thing.

Best Answer

your both wrong the apple is blue. lol

Best Answer

Blood oranges are red. ???

Best Answer