never really been around anyone enough to really know, when i was staying with my boy friend i was walking on egg shells all the time and he was going through a depression i dont really think i could be all that happy with a long live in relationship with any one right now, i think so some day will it be with my sons father? I dont know because i dont really know who he is , i have tried to get to know him every way i can think of but still feel that hes hidding something from me because hes never happy, well atleast now when hes around me and our son hes too uptight and lifes too short.

Best Answer

It will be 30 years this July...the last 5 are sexless...<br />
One thing I can tell you is that happiness is a personal goal attainment.<br />
No one can MAKE you happy.<br />
You need to do that all by yourself.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if you are saying you are happy or not. I sure wouldn't be happy in a sexless relationship, but we are all different for sure. Maybe happiness is over-rated.

Best Answer

14 years and counting.

Best Answer

We have been happily married for 44 years............

Best Answer

Yes, be 5 years in Aug. My first marriage was 6 years, had he not cheated it would have been longer.

Best Answer